Hi! I’m a visual designer and illustrator born and raised in the north of Portugal.
I graduated in Communication Design from the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Oporto (2013-2017), and in 2018 I moved to Spain for some new adventures. I did an Erasmus internship in Valencia at a screen printing studio (Lanevera Ediciones) where I developed my passion for illustration. That same year I moved to Barcelona to become an illustrator and there I did a postgraduate degree at BAU (Barcelona University Design Center).
I currently live between the amazing city of Porto and my hometown Vila Real. By day I work as a designer at Darwin Interactive and by night I'm a freelance illustrator.
I’ve participated in collective and solo exhibitions in Portugal and Spain, and I've collaborated with some companies, agencies and cultural organizations such as Ogilvy Madrid, Cruz Campo, Illusalon, Springfield, Gerador, CineClub of Oporto, Planetarium of Oporto, Solverde.pt.
Through my work as an illustrator you can feel the influence of design and whenever it's possible I try to combine the best of both worlds. The love for nature and the animal world are my biggest inspiration when it comes to drawing.
• COSMOS: Uma Nova Odisseia Ilustrada, 2020. Porto, Portugal
• HOMES, Circus Summer Fling, 2020. Porto, Portugal
• Vila Real óh que linda és, Collective Exhibition, 2020. Vila Real, Portugal
• HOMES, Solo Exhibition, 2019. Vila Real, Portugal
• CARUMA, Collective Exhibition, 2019. Vila Real, Portugal
• POSTER MOSTRA, 2019. Lisbon, Portugal
• Pangea, Collective Exhibition, 2019. Barcelona,Spain
• Traços e Riscos da Biodiversidade, Collective Exhibition, 2018 Portugal
• Wonderful Kingdom Solo Exhibition, 2017 Portugal
Find me on the web
Find me out there
• Malapata Gallery, Lisbon
• Together Shop, Lisbon
• Circus Network, Oporto
• Terra Viva, Vila Real
• Traga Mundos, Vila Real